Community College Articulation Agreements
Chestnut Hill College maintains articulation agreements with the following local community colleges:
- Bucks County Community College
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Delaware County Community College
- Harcum College
- Manor College
- Montgomery County Community College
- Salem County College
Under these articulation agreements, students will be guaranteed admission into a Bachelor’s degree program in Chestnut Hill College’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies on the condition that they:
- Graduate with an Associate’s degree and a minimum GPA of 2.0 and satisfy all Chestnut Hill College admissions requirements.
- Attend on a full or part-time basis.
- Complete a minimum of 45 academic credits at Chestnut Hill College.
In addition to articulation agreements with local community colleges, the Accelerated Adult Degree Program offers discounts to students affiliated with the following agencies and/or organizations:
- City of Philadelphia employees, their spouses and dependents
- Philadelphia Housing Authority employees and employees of its subsidiaries, their spouses and dependents
- SEPTA employees, their spouses and dependents
- Independence Blue Cross employees, their spouses and dependents
- Wawa associates, their spouses and dependents
- Veterans, their spouses and dependent children
- Police Officers
- Correction Officers
- PJA/Prism Graduates
- Einstein Health Center employees
- Eagleville Hospital employees
- SSJ institutional employees
*Please note: Students may need to provide verification and discounts cannot be combined.