Community College Articulation Agreements
Chestnut Hill College maintains articulation agreements with the following local community colleges:
*Students must complete their associate's degree and earn a 3.0+ GPA to qualify for a tuition discount.
- Bucks County Community College
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Delaware County Community College
- Harcum College
- Manor College
- Montgomery County Community College
- Raritan Valley Community College
- Valley Forge Military College
Under these articulation agreements, students will be guaranteed admission into a Bachelor’s degree program in Chestnut Hill College’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies on the condition that they:
- Graduate with an Associate’s degree and a minimum GPA of 3.0 and satisfy all Chestnut Hill College admissions requirements.
- Attend on a full or part-time basis.
- Complete a minimum of 45 academic credits at Chestnut Hill College.
In addition to articulation agreements with local community colleges, the Accelerated Adult Degree Program offers discounts to students affiliated with the following agencies and/or organizations:
*Discounts are 25% unless noted, and include employees, their spouses and dependents unless noted.
- Police officers (30%)
- Correction officers
- City of Philadelphia
- Communities of Don Guanella/Divine Providence
- Philadelphia Housing Authority and its subsidiaries
- Independence Blue Cross
- The Progressions Companies, Inc.
- Allied Universal Security Services
- TriCounty Community Network (TCN) member employees, their spouses and dependents of organizational members
- Graduate! Philadelphia comebackers
- Blossom [formerly United Cerebral Palsy (UCP)]
- Bucks-Mont Collaborative
- ITT former students
- Silver Springs Martin Luther Schools
- Citadel Federal Credit Union
- PJA/Prism Graduates (10%)
- Einstein Health Center employees (10%)
- Eagleville Hospital employees (20%)
- SSJ institutional employees (50%)
- Kids Peace
- Horizon House
*Please note: Students may need to provide verification and discounts cannot be combined.