|Fall 2018/Spring 2019 Academic Costs
Undergraduate Estimated Room, Board and Books Costs
Undergraduate Estimated Transportation and Misc. Personal Expenses
Students are considered part-time at the undergraduate level if they enroll for less than 12 credits. Part-time undergraduate students are charged on a per credit basis, as opposed to full-time students who pay one flat tuition rate each semester.
- Fall 2018, Spring 2019: $760 per credit hour
- Summer 2018: $350 per credit hour
Undergraduate Nelnet Monthly Payment Plan
Chestnut Hill College offers an interest-free payment plan through Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS). You may enroll in a 12-month payment arrangement starting in May, 11-months starting in June, 10-months starting in July or 9-months starting in August. The 9-months payment requires a 10% down payment. If you opt to sign up, you may do so directly at Nelnet Monthly Payment Plan.
The starting month for the payments are as follow:
- 12 month, May
- 11 month, June
- 10 month, July
- 9 month, August - this cycle requires a 10% down payment.
There is a $75.00 enrollment fee for the Nelnet Monthly Payment Plan. The $75 will be paid at the time of enrollment. The Nelnet Monthly Payment Plan is only available to students in the School of Undergraduate Studies at Chestnut Hill College.
Why should you sign up for the College's Nelnet Monthly Payment Plan?
- Tuition payments are spread out over a monthly period, rather than one lump payment.
- No interest charges.
- Have the option of monthly payments conveniently debited from your bank account or charged to a credit card without the hassle or worry about remembering to make payments each month.
- Easy online enrollment: Nelnet Monthly Payment Plan
Calculating your Monthly Payments
If you know the total expenses and have an accurate Financial Aid Award Letter you can determine your monthly payments.
If you have any difficulty calculating your payments contact the Office of Student Financial Services at 215-248-7116 or email one of our representatives.