The mission of the Office of Career Development at Chestnut Hill College is to provide guidance and resources to students and alumni from all three schools (School of Continuing and Professional Studies, School of Undergraduate Studies, and the School of Graduate Studies) with relation to their career-related goals and ambitions. As per the title of the Office, staff will strive to facilitate the lifelong process of career development which includes:
- Self-Assessment: identify and understand one’s interests, skills, and values
- Exploration: engage in research and information gathering related to majors and/or careers
- Decision-Making: select a course of action among several alternatives; narrow choices
Connect with us on social media!
- See what our alums are up to: Visit Chestnut Hill College on LinkedIn
- How to create a LinkedIn Profile: Expert Tips & Examples
The Career Development Office now has a Career Closet that is open to all students looking for professional clothing in order to go on an interview, or for the first few days on the job. Students don't always think to bring a suit when heading to school, so we thought we would help them out by accepting donations of NEW or GENTLY USED professional clothing items to get them started. All items are free for students!
The Closet has: Suits, button-up shirts, ties, dresses, blouses, shoes, etc.
Other items in the Closet are: a clothing steamer, a sewing kit, a lint roller, and safety pins.
If you would like to donate, but don't have any clothing to give, there is an amazon wish list that will benefit the students as well: CHC Career Closet Wish List
Contact Andrea Boyle: BoyleA@chc.edu or Chelsea Farren: FarrenC@chc.edu