The mission of the Office of Career Development at Chestnut Hill College is to provide guidance and resources to students and alumni from all three schools (School of Continuing and Professional Studies, School of Undergraduate Studies, and the School of Graduate Studies) with relation to their career-related goals and ambitions. As per the title of the Office, staff will strive to facilitate the lifelong process of career development which includes:
- Self-Assessment: identify and understand one’s interests, skills, and values
- Exploration: engage in research and information gathering related to majors and/or careers
- Decision-Making: select a course of action among several alternatives; narrow choices
Connect with us!
- See what our alums are up to: Visit Chestnut Hill College on LinkedIn
- How to create a LinkedIn Profile: Expert Tips & Examples