fbpx How to Apply to the Accelerated Adult Degree Program | Chestnut Hill College Skip to content Skip to navigation

How to Apply to the Accelerated Adult Degree Program

How to Apply to the Accelerated Adult Degree Program

1. Visit

Attend an Information Session to learn about the program

2.  Apply

Apply online

3.  Submit Documents

Submit an official high school transcript, diploma, or GED certificate. If transferring credits from another institution, request official transcript(s) from those institutions be forwarded directly to:

Chestnut Hill College
School of Continuing and Professional Studies / Accelerated Adult Degree Program
9601 Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19118

Upon receipt of the transcript(s) the applicant will receive a letter containing formal notice of transfer credits accepted and the requirements they fulfill in the specified degree program. It may be necessary to submit descriptions for courses taken at other institutions. 

If applicable, an applicant should submit an educational benefits form or letter from their employer to the Student Financial Aid Office.

 4.  International Students

In addition to the above requirements, International students need to submit a complete set of academic credentials in English, including:

A TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based test) or 213 (computer-based test)

A financial statement indicating ability to pay

The I-20 needed to obtain an F-1 visa is sent to the student upon receipt of these materials. 

All persons born outside the United States and currently living in the United States need to meet with the international student advisor when applying for admission.

Read More