Center for Data and Society
Instructor of Digital Forensics
St. Joseph Hall, Room 8
- M.S. in Criminal Justice, Holy Family University
- B.S. In Law and Justice, The College of New Jersey
- CMDF 200
- CMDF 220
- CMDF 300
- CMTC 190
- CMTC 230
- Over 17 year background conducting digital forensic examinations in active law enforcement investigations.
- Developed and delivered extensive training programs in digital forensics for law enforcement and and private industry.
- Several years in private industry doing litigation support and e-discovery work.
- Current focus on research and academic instruction in areas where technology and law intersect.
- High Technology Crime Investigators Association
- International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers