Learn from ballpark operations and facility executives, who are an integral part of the Phillies’ Business Affairs department, during a moderated question-and-answer session at Pass and Stow at Citizens Bank Park. Panelists will provide excellent insight into the areas of facility management, food and beverage operations, retail marketing and special events, as well as share their career experience and advice. Speakers include:
- Carolyn DiGiuseppe, General Manager, Facilities, OVG 360 at Citizens Bank Park
- Leila Graham-Willis, Director, Special Events, The Phillies
- Kevin Tedesco, General Manager, Aramark at Citizens Bank Park
- Kristin Zeller, Director, Retail Marketing, The Phillies
- Moderator: Kenny Johnson, Manager, Community Engagement, The Phillies
Practice networking with Phillies executives and other special guests during a Phillies Networking Hour. Meet informally with front office personnel from various departments, as well as those who spearhead the Phillies intern and Phillies Ballgirls programs. Attendees are invited to bring their resumes. During this time, attendees are also welcome to take photos with the World Series Trophies, as well as meet 1993 National League Champion Mickey Morandini.
Meet members of Temple University’s Fox School of Business, who will be on-site to share information about their graduate programs.
Program includes a Phillies game ticket with $12 concession credit to select games in April at Citizens Bank Park.