How to Post Jobs
Begin your search for Chestnut Hill College students and other college students and alumni in the Greater Philadelphia area with the Southeastern Pennsylvania Consortium for Higher Education (SEPCHE). SEPCHE is a consortium of eight independent higher education institutions in the Greater Philadelphia region who engage in a collaborative approach to the challenges of higher education. Member schools of SEPCHE include Arcadia University, Cabrini College, Chestnut Hill College, Gwynedd-Mercy College, Holy Family University, Immaculata University, Neumann College and Rosemont College. Collectively, SEPCHE institutions have over 15,000 enrolled students and 60,000 alumni. We collaborate and share job listings and we provide resume referrals.
Ways you can post your listing:
- College Central Network
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Internships, Co-op, or Seasonal positions.
- Post directly by logging onto www.collegecentral.com/sepche.
- E-mail your job posting to email@example.com
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Internship, Co-op, or Seasonal opportunities.
- Please send a job description and specify if you would like the position posted to social media (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter).
- The Portal: the College's intranet system (only Chestnut Hill College students have access)
- Part-Time, Internships, or Volunteer.
- Neighborhood families: email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Job Title
- Job Description
- Desired Skills
- Job Location (City, State)
- Start Date
- Times and Days needed
- Pay rate (hourly/daily/negotiable)
- Does the student need their own transportation
- If this is a childcare position, please include age(s) of child(ren)
- Specific Requests (eg. non-smoker, pet-friendly, etc.)
- Contact name, phone number and email address
- How students should apply and what application materials are needed (eg. prefer email, resume, references, etc.)
- Please indicate if you would like the position to be posted to social media (Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter)
Jobs are posted at www.collegecentral.com/sepche for easy access to our students and alumni.
For additional information about Chestnut Hill College's Office of Career Development, please e-mail Andrea Boyle, Assistant Director of Career Development at email@example.com or 215.248.7109.