The Catherine Loy Quinn Endowed Memorial Scholarship Fund was established in 2016 to memorialize the life of Catherine Loy Quinn.
The scholarship provides partial tuition to a student in any one of Chestnut Hill College’s three schools:
- The School of Undergraduate Studies
- The School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- The School of Graduate Studies
The scholarship is for one year up to four years (preference will be given to the same recipient) providing the beneficiary continues to meet the eligibility requirements listed below:
- Has a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Is from a Philadelphia area high school or any community college
- Demonstrates a need for financial assistance
- Is a Business, Education, Music or Music Education major
If no candidate meets the eligibility criteria, Chestnut Hill College will select a full-time, undergraduate student with the greatest financial need.