Each new student will be provided with a faculty advisor whose responsibility is to advise students about program requirements and mentor you into your profession. Once admitted, students are provided with appropriate first semester course recommendations. We encourage new students to contact your advisor or respective Program Director with any specific advising questions.
Upon reviewing the course recommendations for your program, you next step is to Register for Classes by term (you will need your myCHC credentials to register for classes).
- HSMG 570: Human Diversity
- HSMG 540: Legal and Ethical Issues
- HSMG 510: Organizational Leadership
- HSMG 550: Public Policy
- HSMG 520: Principles of Human Resources
- HSMG 560: Principles of Finance