Chestnut Hill College designates Krista Bailey Murphy, Ph.D., Dean of Student Life, as the Title IX Coordinator. The Title IX Coordinator oversees the College’s centralized review, investigation, and resolution of reports of sexual misconduct. The coordinator also coordinates the College’s compliance with Title IX. The Title IX coordinator is:
- responsible for oversight of the investigation and resolution of all reports of sexual misconduct;
- knowledgeable and trained in relevant state and federal laws and College policy and procedure;
- available to advise any individual, including a complainant, a respondent, or a third party, about the courses of action available at the College, both informally and formally;
- available to provide assistance to any College community member regarding how to respond appropriately to reports of sexual misconduct;
- responsible for monitoring full compliance with all requirements and timelines specified in the complaint procedures; and
- responsible for compiling annual and semi-annual reports.