Chestnut Hill College requires the following for admission as an International Student. The application and all supporting documents must be submitted at least three months prior to the intended enrollment date. If you are applying for readmission, contact the Global Education Office directly.
1. Official CHC Application
Carefully complete the online application form. You can also download and print the application from your computer or request to have one sent to your home address. This information is used to create a permanent record for each student.
2. Academic Transcripts
- If you have attended a U.S. high school, college or university, an American school abroad or IB secondary school, you must submit official transcripts from these institutions.
- If you have attended non-U.S. institutions, you are required to submit an official educational credential evaluation of transcripts, academic records, diplomas, national examination results, certificates or degrees received from all secondary, post-secondary, university and/or professional schools. We must receive the ORIGINAL credential evaluations or transcripts.
- Educational Credential Evaluations should be done through World Education Services, Inc. (WES) or Educational Credentials Evaluators (ECE). CHC will also accept official copies that have been certified and attested by EducationUSA.
International students need to submit one exam for admission to Chestnut Hill College. (International students currently enrolled in a U.S. university may not need to submit an exam if they have successfully completed more than one semester for credit academic study with a 2.0 G.P.A. or higher.)
- Official transcripts from one of CHC's approved English Language Partners
- Official SAT scores submitted to CHC through CollegeBoard
- Official ACT scores submitted to CHC through ACT
- CHC school code: 2082
|Test Type||Preferred Scores|
|TOEFL Computer Based||213|
|TOEFL Paper Based||550|
|FLS Language Exam||Level 14|
4. Financial Support Statement
The CHC Financial Support Statement (FSS) must be completed and approved with an official bank statement in the name of the sponsor indicated on the affidavit of financial support. Statement must be dated within the last six (6) months and must indicate the exact account balance. Solvency certificates are not acceptable. Your acceptance letter and student I-20 will not be issued without the bank statement and the FSS form.
Or an official scholarship or government sponsorship award letter in your name. Enclose a signed letter or affidavit of support giving details regarding the promise of support and state the specific amount of money in U.S. dollars.
CHC requests that all students submit a copy of the information page of their valid passport.
Personal Statement, Letters of Recommendation, or Interview