Chestnut Hill College has partner universities all around the world. CHC welcomes exchange and visiting students to study for a semester or year on our campus. Exchange and visiting students must apply to their own university for study at CHC. If your university is not a partner of CHC, the Global Education Office program enables students from around the world to study at CHC as part of their home degree where an exchange agreement is not in place. Students can choose from a range of different subject areas and CHC tuition fees are applicable.
How to Enroll?
Are you ready to attend CHC as a visiting or exchange student?
- Apply through your university’s international office for the exchange or visiting program with CHC.
- Once you have been accepted by your university, your university will notify our office and you will need to complete the CHC Visiting and Exchange Student Application Form.
- Visiting and Exchange Applications should be completed using the PDF form, printed, scanned, and then e-mailed to the Global Education Office.
- Any questions should be directed to //email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the international student exchange & application.
Complete and Submit Health Form and Immunization Records
All students must create a Med+Proctor profile using their CHC ID and upload all necessary forms to the site. Physical and Immunization forms can be found on the website and are to be completed by a medical provider and uploaded to Med+Proctor. Med+Proctor Instructions
Purchase comprehensive health insurance while you are in the United States. PGH Global offers a number of policies for international students: Global Care Basic, Global Care Plus, Global Care Preferred, and Global Care Intercollegiate Sports Plus.
International students who have been accepted to Chestnut Hill College (CHC) are required to submit a pre-arrival form (included in the application) 2 weeks before the start of mandatory International Student Orientation.
Please keep in mind the application deadlines:
- Visiting/Exchange student applications for the spring semester are due by October 1
- Visiting/Exchange student applications for the fall semester are due by April 1