The Griffin Fund is a crucial resource that supports scholarships for deserving students; allows us to attract and retain talented faculty; and helps us offer diverse service-learning opportunities. Annual giving to the fund is the most important way you can support the College!
HELPFUL TIPS FOR MAKING YOUR YEAR-END GIFT
Many people make their annual charitable donations in December, with the majority of gifts being made a couple of days before the New Year. Below are some helpful tips to ensure your tax deductible gift qualifies for 2018.
· Checks must be post marked by Saturday, December 29 and can be mailed to the College or the lockbox (NJ PO Box) for processing.
· Credit card gifts online need to be submitted before midnight on Monday, December 31. If you are mailing a gift form with a credit card number on it, we need to receive it in our office by Thursday, December 27. Please mail gift forms with credit card information directly to the College (address below).
· Gifts of Stock - Please arrange electronic transfer by Wednesday, December 26, in order for the transaction to be settled by year end.
· Hours of Operation Chestnut Hill College is closed for the holidays from Thursday, December 20, 2018 through Wednesday, January 2, 2019. The Office of Institutional Advancement will have staff working to process gifts and answer your gift-related questions during the holiday break.
· Contact Person: Gini Calcerano, Senior Director of Research and Data Management
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 215.242.7762
· Mailing Address for Year-End Gifts:
Office of Institutional Advancement
Chestnut Hill College
· The College's Tax ID # is 23-135-2626