All vehicles parked on campus must display a valid Chestnut Hill College parking permit and must be parked in the area designated by that permit. The College reserves the right to boot vehicles after they have three or more unpaid tickets.
Here is some helpful information about parking at CHC:
- Student permits are valid from September 1st – August 31st of each year. Faculty/Staff permits do not expire but individuals are required to register new vehicles.
- Permits must be paid for before they are distributed.
- Permits can be obtained online. Permits are not available for sale on campus.
- The purchase of a parking permit does not guarantee a parking space.
- Parking is at your own risk. Chestnut Hill College is not responsible for damage to or theft from vehicles parked on campus.
- The price for parking permits varies. More information on the below designations can be found under the Student Parking Permits tab:
- $150 - Commuter
- $165 - Resident
- $70 - SugarLoaf