For emergencies, please call 911 or if you are on campus, please call 215-242-7777
Chestnut Hill College’s Student Health Center is an integral part of the college community providing care to students during times of illness, making recommendations for health maintenance, and providing programs throughout the year on health related issues. The Student Health Center is staffed by a registered nurse and a certified registered nurse practitioner. No appointment is needed.
|Undergratuate Student Fees|
(study abroad, employment, driver license)
NOT for college entry or athletics
(Orders & medication from Allergist required)
Graduate Students- currently, we do not treat Graduate Students.
Chestnut Hill College does not provide health insurance coverage to students.
Health Insurance is not required to be seen in Student Health, but students are responsible for any out of pocket costs.
Students are responsible for providing their own health insurance, whether by parent/gaurdian's health coverage or their own election into a plan.
• Assessment and treatment of acute illnesses
• Physical exams (*not for college entry)
• Order and interpret laboratory and diagnostic testing (such as x-rays) as needed
• Prescribe and manage medications; provide over the counter medications
• Referrals to specialists and other healthcare providers as needed
• Health information and programs
• Nutrition Counseling
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 3:00 pm|