Chestnut Hill College’s Student Health Center is an integral part of the college community providing care to students during times of illness, making recommendations for health maintenance, and providing programs throughout the year on health related issues. The Student Health Center is staffed by registered nurses and a certified registered nurse practitioner. No appointment is needed, but is encouraged. All undergraduate students are eligible to utilize the Health Center. Services are available to graduate students with a fee.
For emergencies, please call 911 or if you are on campus, please call 215.242.7777.
Note: Students are responsible for providing their own health insurance, whether by parent/guardian’s health coverage or their own election into a plan. The College does not require students to provide proof of health insurance coverage however it is strongly encouraged. Additionally, the College does not provide health insurance coverage to students.
• Assessment and treatment of acute illnesses
• Physical exams (*not for college entry)
• Order and interpret laboratory and diagnostic testing (such as x-rays) as needed
• Prescribe and manage medications; provide over the counter medications
• Referrals to specialists and other healthcare providers as needed
• Health information and programs
• Nutrition Counseling
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 3:00 pm|