- Ph.D., Philosophy, Georgetown University
- B.A., Philosophy and History, University of Notre Dame
- Ancient and Medieval Philosophy
- History of Modern Philosophy
- Introduction to American Philosophy
- Philosophy of Religion
- History of Philosophy
- Well-Being and Theism: Linking Ethics to God, Continuum, Philosophy of Religion Series, 2012.
- Well-Being in the Christian Tradition, in the Routledge Handbook of the Philosophy of Well-Being, edited by Guy Fletcher, 2016.
- “A Framework for Understanding Parental Well-Being”, Philosophia (forthcoming).
- “The Neutralization of Draper-Style Evidential Arguments from Evil”, Faith and Philosophy 31: 303-324, July 2014.
- “Eternity, Boredom, and One’s Part-Whole-Reality Conception”, American Catholic Philosophical Quarterly 88: 1-28, January 2014.
- "The Strong-Tie Requirement and Objective-List Theories of Well Being," Ethical Theory and Moral Practice (forthcoming).
- "The Missing-Desires Objection to Hybrid Theories of Well-Being," The Southern Journal of Philosophy (forthcoming).
- "Dead Sea Apples and Desire-Fulfillment Welfare Theories," Utilitas 23: 324-343, September 2011.