Associate Professor of Education
St. Joseph Hall, Room 474
- Ed.D., School Administration: K-12 Educational Leadership, Widener University, 2013; Concentration: Curriculum, Instruction, and Staff Development
- M.Ed., Multicultural Education, Eastern University, 2002
- Certificate of Theology, Certificate of Art, and Elementary Education Instructional II Certification, Immaculata University, 1996
- B.A., Economics & Business Administration, Ursinus College, 1987
- B.A., Philosophy & Religion, Ursinus College, 1987
- Student Teaching Seminar, Middle Level
- Writing Methods/Assessment
- The effects of parental mental illness on students and student achievement, curriculum and instruction, classroom management, multicultural education, and literacy.
Selected Presentations and Workshops:
- Dissertation: Reflections of Adults on Their School Experience Growing Up With a Severely Mentally Ill Parent, UMI Publishing, 2013.
- Kappa Delta Pi, International Honor Society in Education
- Phi Kappa Phi, All-Discipline Academic Honor Society
- Omicron Delta Kappa, National Leadership Honor Society