Associate Professor of Mathematics
St. Joseph Hall, 2nd flr., West Wing, SJ214
- B.A., Cedar Crest College
- M.Ed. in Mathematics, West Chester University
- Additional graduate study, American University, Pennsylvania State University
- Differential Equations
- Discrete Methods in Mathematics
- Statistics I, II
- Calculus I, II, III
- Basic Mathematical Theory and Applications I, II
- Pre-calculus I, II
- Mathematics for Management and the Social Sciences I, II
- Developmental Mathematics
- Giuliano, B.A. and Sullivan, J.L. (2012). From Angst to Empowerment: Strategic Planning for Collegiate Academic Success. Plainfield, IL: Pacific Crest.
- Sullivan, J.L, "Herman Weyl", Biographical Encyclopedia of Mathematicians, Marshall Cavendish Corp.
- Giuliano, B.A. and Sullivan, J.L., "How Do You Measure Success," Journal of College Science Teaching 34(3): 41-43
- Giuliano, B.A. and Sullivan, J.L., "Academic Wholism: Bridging the Gap Between High School and College," American Secondary Education 35(3), 7-18
- Coordinator of "New Directions in Teaching Mathematics," a course for middle school teachers, concentrating on Algebraic Thinking, Geometry, Probability and Statistics, and Exploring the Math Resources of the Internet, funded by The Fund for the Improvement of Education, Department of Education, Summer 2000.
- Coordinator of Enhancing Activity-Based Mathematics with Technology, part of the collaborative efforts of the Southeastern Pennsylvania Consortium of Higher Education (SEPCHE) to address new and important pedagogies involving the state of the art technology in math and science and to present them to teachers in the Delaware Valley, Summers 2002, 2003, 2005, and 2009
Other Academic Information:
- Applied Mathematics
- Technology in Mathematics
- Teacher Education
- Math Anxiety