Transcript Requests Requirements
- All transcript requests must be submitted in writing to the Office of the Registrar and must include the signature of the requester. The fee for a transcript is $10.00 for each copy, payable by cash, cashier’s check, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) or money order.
- Requests may be mailed to Chestnut Hill College, Office of the Registrar, 9601 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19118.
- Requests may also be scanned and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests sent by email must be paid for by credit card. Please include the credit card number, expiration date, three-digit number on the back of the card, and your name as it appears on the card. You may verify the receipt of your email by calling 215-248-7005.
- Transcript requests are typically processed within five to seven business days of our receiving a correctly completed request. For an additional $20.00 per order, we will process a “RUSH” request, typically within twenty-four hours. When requesting expedited service, please write “RUSH” on the top of the request form. Please note that it may take additional time to process requests received during periods of high volume, such as those typically experienced during the beginning and end of each semester.
- All transcript requests must be approved for processing by the Student Accounts Office. Transcripts will not be processed for a requester who is on Business Hold.