Distinctive. Unique. Unforgettable.
The Commonwealth Chateau at SugarLoaf is a lovingly renovated stone manor home surrounded by landscaped gardens. Nestled on a hillside above Chestnut Hill’s scenic Wissahickon Valley, this sophisticated private estate is an equally ideal setting for your joyful wedding celebration or important corporate or social event.
The Commonwealth Chateau at SugarLoaf welcomes your guests with a sweeping spiral staircase, expansive dining room with crystal chandeliers, breakout rooms with WiFi and audiovisual capability, and luxurious bridal suite.
Rooms and Capacities
- Board Style: 40
- Classroom Style: 60
- Audience Style: 230
- Round Tables: 144
- Board Style: 14
- Audience Style: 100
- Round Tables: 50
- Board Style: 20
Second Floor Breakout Room:
- U-shape: 12 to 30
- Sit down: 144 with dance floor in Dining Room area
- Sit down: 168 with rental dance floor in Reception Room
- Cocktail reception: 250
- Sit down: 50
- Cocktail reception: 100
The Patio and Lawn
- Sit down: 144 with tent rental
We provide this equipment and staff support for an additional fee:
- One (1) Eiki LCD projector and screen
- Remote clicker
- Presentation computer (Dell Optiplex)
- Microsoft Windows 7 operating system
- Microsoft Office 2016
- CD/DVD drive and USB port for flash drive
- Windows Media Player
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Mixer and speakers for audio
- Podium with detachable handheld microphone
- Up to four (4) microphones: handheld, ear set or table mounted
- Technical support staff
Our in-house Catering Service provides fresh, seasonal cuisine, custom designed menus, exceptional service, and reasonable prices. For menus and pricing, please contact our catering team at (215) 753-3609, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A certificate of liability insurance for each day of the event is required by the College. This is available at a nominal cost and protects both you and the College from claims in case of personal injury or accidents. Please contact our events team for specific requirements.