This section of the guide provides information for Guests and Prospective Students during the Spring 2021 semester. The health and safety of the entire College community is dependent on all individuals who work at or visit campus in any capacity, making a personal commitment to follow and model compliance with this guide in order to sustain a healthy campus.
It is important that all individuals diligently adhere to these health precautions. This guide is subject to frequent change with the introduction of additional public health guidelines from local, state, and federal authorities. Any amendments or updates will be communicated immediately through the Chestnut Hill College website and will take effect as of the date and time of publication. It is expected that this guide, or subsequent versions of it, will be in force through at least the 2020 fall semester and may be modified at any time.
We have implemented several precautionary measures to ensure the safety of prospective students during campus visit events and tours. Please be sure to review the details below prior to your visit. Should you have questions or need to reschedule, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you or anyone you have been in contact with currently has Covid-19 or has displayed cold or flu symptoms, we ask that you please reschedule.
- We ask that you reschedule if you or any member of your family has traveled outside the United States in the past 3 months.
- Masks must be worn by all visitors.
- Arrive with no more than three guests including yourself.
- Admissions visitor parking is available in the Fournier Circle.
- If your visit includes a tour, your guide will remain 6 feet apart from you throughout the tour.
- Follow this link for a campus map and directions: http://www.chc.edu/Directions
Guests to Campus
Guests of employees and students are not allowed in campus buildings until further notice. Special exceptions will be made for contractors delivering goods or services to campus, and prospective students. More information on how admissions events will be held in the fall are forthcoming.
Contractors are allowed on campus only with explicit permission and are expected to abide by all campus wide and building-specific protocols (which can be found below), and must be provided with the Return to Campus Guide by their College contact. You may also download the guide here.
Please use links on the left to learn more.