The Center for Natural and Behavioral Sciences at Chestnut Hill College (CHC) seeks a full-time, 9-month Visiting Assistant/Associate Professor, Chemistry. CHC, founded by the Sisters of Saint Joseph, is an independent, Catholic institution that fosters excellence by providing a holistic education within a strong liberal arts tradition. Chestnut Hill College offers majors in Chemistry, Biochemistry, and Forensic Chemistry in addition to supporting degree requirements in other natural science majors at the College.
Ph.D. in Chemistry (with a focus in Biochemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, or Bioinorganic Chemistry). College-level teaching experience.
- Teach Chemistry courses in the School of Undergraduate Studies (SUS) in the areas of Biochemistry and Inorganic Chemistry, as well as General/Organic Chemistry labs.
- Work collaboratively with faculty in Natural and Behavioral Sciences in the delivery of undergraduate programs and teaching.
- Contribute to departmental duties such as assessment of the program and curriculum development.
- Perform usual duties associated with a full-time faculty appointment.
- Participate in service to the Center, the College, and to the profession.
- Support the mission of Chestnut Hill College.
Interested candidates should submit vitae and cover letter electronically to Jobs@chc.edu. The hiring process will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. No phone calls please.
Chestnut Hill College is an employer committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion as a core value. In an effort to support our diverse student community, we embrace equal access and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspective, and encourages applications from groups underrepresented in higher education.