To assist the Director with all aspects of the transfer recruitment and enrollment process; i.e., represent the College at recruitment events, coordinate and facilitate recruitment and retention events and conduct extensive daily outreach and guidance to prospective transfer students.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience in the recruitment of students and the evaluation of transcripts.
- Experience with general FAFSA and financial aid counseling.
- Self-motivated for aggressive and timely student outreach and guidance.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent public speaking and written communication skills.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and handle confidential information in an organized manner.
- Computer and tech. savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Admissions software: Slate, Jenzabar EX, PowerFAIDs is a plus.
- Must be available for evening and weekend work.
- Valid driver’s license, car and car insurance.
- In collaboration with the Director of Transfer Admissions, recruit new transfer students through articulation agreements and other partnership opportunities, direct mail, attendance at community college and off-site campus information sessions and advising.
- Proactively recruit students through high-volume telephone, email, written, text message, and personal contact with prospective transfer students, families, and inter-departmental administrators.
- Provide personal, enrollment and general financial aid counseling to prospective students. Often assisting with application and FAFSA completion as well as navigating online student portals.
- Compile and evaluate applications and supporting documents by interfacing with the admissions CRM Slate and making admissions decisions when appropriate.
- Develop, implement, and host events including, but not limited to, Transfer Information Sessions, Personal and Group Visits, Orientation Days (Griffin Days), Open House, and various retention events for current students. Often providing admissions presentations at each.
- Execute strategic marketing campaigns and initiatives via technology, interactive platforms and mailings.
- Actively seek to expand the travel territory; developing new relationships for partnership and collaboration at feeder community and two-year colleges.
- Collaborate with other departments including, but not limited to, Financial Aid, Student Success, Athletics, and Student Life to provide information needed to successfully convert acceptances to enrollments.
- Be able to conduct walking informational tours of the campus.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume and list of three references to Jobs@chc.edu (Jobs@chc.edu). No phone calls please.
Chestnut Hill College is an employer committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion as a core value. In an effort to support our diverse student community, we embrace equal access and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and encourage applications from groups underrepresented in higher education. We are committed to increasing the diversity of the college community and the curriculum.