To provide friendly, professional service to students with financial issues relating to their student accounts.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Two or more years of general office experience
- Customer service experience and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse student population
- Ability to navigate in-house Accounts Receivable software
- Strong PC experience including data entry and Microsoft Office
- A team based work ethic and a customer service focus
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Respond to in-person, phone and email inquiries regarding students’ account issues
- Responsible for the Student Accounts email inbox and voicemails
- Responsible for monitoring one of the three student population’s accounts receivables (School of Continuing and Professional Studies, Undergraduate, or Graduate).
- Responsible for corresponding with designated student population and notifying them of tuition due dates and payment options
- Responsible for processing transcripts request payments
- Counsel students regarding payment arrangements
- Escalate unresolved issues to the Executive Director of Student Financial Services
- Accept payments from students and issue receipts
- Maintain monthly receipts log
- Assist with mailing student account statements
- Share Student Refund processing responsibilities with other office staff
- Assist with billing adjustments to student accounts
- Create on demand invoices for third party payers and students
- Establish and maintain student files
- Work evening hours and weekends, as required, to provide coverage for the Student Accounts Office for events such as student move-in and open houses
- Other duties as assigned
. No phone calls please.
Chestnut Hill College is an employer committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion as a core value. In an effort to support our diverse student community, we embrace equal access and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and encourage applications from groups underrepresented in higher education. We are committed to increasing the diversity of the College community and the curriculum.