This is a full-time (Monday – Friday, 40 hours/week) 9-month position assisting the Nurse Practitioner in the Student Health Center. The position provides care to ill students, makes recommendations for health maintenance, and assists in providing health-related programs.
- Registered Nurse with current PA license, BSN preferred
- Current BLS certification
- 3 years’ experience in ambulatory care, emergency or college health
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Demonstrated phlebotomy skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with Student Life, Academic Affairs and the Counseling Center
- Actively support the mission of Chestnut Hill College
- Triage, evaluate and treat students in college health setting according to established protocols.
- Refer students to the Emergency Department as needed.
- Administer immunizations, medications and nebulizer treatments.
- Provide individualized health education and counseling and refer to appropriate resources, as needed.
- Maintain professional standards in managing confidential health information and keep accurate and confidential health records in accordance with established protocols.
- Promote wellness and positive lifestyle behaviors by participating in clinical and campus outreach programs.
- Utilize standard medical office equipment and supplies.
- Provide surface cleaning of exam rooms and waiting room.
- Stock supplies for exam rooms.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume to Jobs@chc.edu (Jobs@chc.edu). No phone calls please.
Chestnut Hill College is an employer committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion as a core value. In an effort to support our diverse student community, we embrace equal access and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and encourage applications from groups underrepresented in higher education. We are committed to increasing the diversity of the college community and the curriculum.