To represent Chestnut Hill College at College Fairs, and/or high school visits within an assigned territory. Candidates will be energetic and a proud graduate of Chestnut Hill College eager to share their CHC experience with prospective students. This is a part-time/seasonal opportunity.
- Must reside in one of the following states or regions: NY, NYC, CT, RI, and/or MA
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from Chestnut Hill College.
- Familiarity with CHC culture and community.
- Self-motivated, punctual, professional and energetic.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent public speaking and written communication skills.
- Must be available to work evening and/or weekend events.
- Valid driver’s license, car, and car insurance.
- Ability to lift 25lbs of materials and giveaways.
- Serve as an Ambassador of CHC at regional college fairs and/or high school visits.
- Collect student contact information and facilitate introductions between prospective students and Admissions Counselors.
- Actively seek to expand the travel territory; developing new relationships for partnership and collaboration at regional high schools and community organizations.
- Share general admissions and application requirements, timelines and upcoming events with prospective students and families.
- Stay current with CHC events, academics, and happenings.
- Build rapport and relationships with high school Guidance and College Counselors.
- Provide brief admissions presentation or host virtual information sessions.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Jobs@chc.edu or call Human Resources at 215.248.7039. A review of materials will begin immediately.
Chestnut Hill College has a deep commitment to fostering an inclusive community as a core value. In an effort to support our diverse student body and further the diversity of our faculty and staff, we welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. To that end, we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups. Chestnut Hill College takes seriously our stance on and will not tolerate discrimination against any individual grounded on their actual or assumed ethnic background, skin color, religion, ancestry, genetic information, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, familial status, marital status, socioeconomic status, age, veteran status, disability, use of guide or support animals and/or mechanical aids, or any basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Following the requirements contained within Title IX, Chestnut Hill College will not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational program and activity, including employment.