Provide support services for PC and network issues campus-wide, including staging, installation, maintenance, upgrading, and repair of computers and computer-related equipment.
- Two years in education or experience in related IT field.
- A+ and/or MS certification(s) preferred
- Install/troubleshoot/replace/repair desktop computer systems and peripherals.
- Install/uninstall/configure hardware drivers, applications and utilities software.
- Install, troubleshoot, and configure Windows 7, Windows 10, and Windows Server.
- Connect, disconnect and troubleshoot network connections at desktop and in the wiring closets.
- Monitor voicemail, helpdesk email, and keep helpdesk task list up-to-date; be prepared to respond quickly to helpdesk requests.
- Maintain records of solutions to issues that have been addressed.
- Assist students in labs when needed.
- Repair, configure problematic software issues for students (viruses, malware, network configuration problems, etc.).
- Assist in the area of video production and AV when requested.
- Maintain contacts with vendor and external technical support sources.
- Keep records of work and provide reports when asked.
- Be available by page throughout shift.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to Jobs@chc.edu. Please no phone calls.
Chestnut Hill College is an employer committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion as a core value. In an effort to support our diverse student community, we embrace equal access and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and encourage applications from groups underrepresented in higher education. We are committed to increasing the diversity of the college community and the curriculum.