Lead a small collaborative, cross-departmental communication and marketing (C&M) team committed to telling Chestnut Hill College's story to the world, defining and building the College's brand, and implementing marketing campaigns and projects that will attract applicants, motivate alumni and donors, recruit high-quality faculty and staff, and further the institution's mission. The College is going through a process of integrating our communication and marketing efforts across departments and you will lead this evolving process.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, public relations or a relevant area. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of seven years experience coordinating marketing efforts and working with a range of mediums and online channels.
- Must be a creative thinker who can market to the diverse range of audiences in a college setting.
- Must have demonstrated strong copy writing and editing skills. AP style a plus.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and demonstrate ability to multi-task, solve problems and work as a proactive team player.
- Experience in brand or strategic management preferred.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for the Communication and Marketing (C&M) team that supports the mission and goals of the College and the communication and marketing needs of the College. Determine ways to report on the results of the plans. Report to the VP of Enrollment Management on the C&M strategic plan.
- Manage the College brand and ensure the brand messaging and design is carried through all print and digital media.
- Work closely with the VPEM and the Directors of Admission to support recruitment efforts in the creation and publication of communication materials, including but not limited to print/digital/apparel/ads; work closely with the VPIA in support of fundraising efforts and related communication materials.
- Provide leadership, direction and supervision for the C&M team and manage the C&M budget, including the proposal of annual budgets and the tracking and approval of expenses.
- Work directly on marketing projects through all stages of development and collaborate with staff across the College. This includes assessing needs and priorities and overseeing the work of the marketing coordinator. Projects will include a range of media, including multi-media, digital and print.
- Review all content distributed by the C&M team and ensure accuracy and appropriate messaging. As appropriate, write and edit creative copy for print and digital media.
Send cover letter, resume and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org