- Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Prior experience college health or ambulatory health
- CPR and AED certification
Oversee all aspects of the College Health Center, specifically:
- Recruit, supervise, and provide on-going training for the registered nurses
- Work collaboratively with physician consultant and ensure College expectations are met and students receive appropriate care.
- Evaluate and treat students as needed, provide diagnostics and prescriptions and referrals as needed.
- Effectively manage departmental budget, as well as departmental assessment and planning
- Coordinate the ordering of medical and other health office supplies
- Oversee the effective functioning of College AED machines, perform monthly checks, order supplies as needed.
- Provide annual educational training for the Residence Life staff and campus-wide health education as needed.
- Maintain and ensure confidentiality of all health records. Collect and review all health forms including immunization records for all undergraduate students. Maintain accurate data collection related to health center utilization.
- Consult and collaborate with the Counseling Center, athletic trainers and other college offices as needed related to students mental and physical health.
- Ensure the College is meeting all city, state and federal requirements related to College student health.
- Coordinate health information and necessary precautions related to health issues impacting the College community.
- Develop a collaborative working relationship with Security, Residence Life, Student Life and members of the College community.
- Maintain a relationship with the Philadelphia Health Department and keep current on issues impacting College student health.
- Work with members of the Student Life staff to develop a peer health education program.
- Serve as a member of the wellness committee, attend student life staff meetings, staff development days, Griffin Days, and serve on task forces and/or committees as needed.
- Be available to consult with nurses and Vice President for Student Life on as needed.
- Report unsafe or concerning health related issues to the Vice President for Student Life
- Be respectful of the College Mission.
Complete other duties as assigned by Vice President for Student Life
Interested candidates may send a cover letter and resume to Jeneane Fitzmaurice, R.N., at FitzmauriceJ@chc.edu. No phone calls, please.