The director is principally responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of a comprehensive recruitment plan involving key internal and external constituents.
- Master’s degree or equivalent.
- 4-6 years of progressive leadership experiences with student recruitment.
- Experience with the development, implementation, and evaluation of marketing, promotion and recruitment strategies within a higher education environment
- Proven experience using technology and research to achieve enrollment goals.
- Knowledge of enrollment best practices and theory.
- Familiarity with web-based and digital recruitment strategies.
- Ability to positively interact with diverse populations, including faculty, staff, administration, students, parents, and guidance counselors.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Experience supervising professional staff.
- Knowledge of and respect for the College’s mission.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive and aggressive recruitment plan to attract, enroll, and retain a diverse pool of students to meet established admissions goals and objectives.
- Oversees daily operations of the unit, including prospect identification, recruitment, relationship development, application evaluation, conversion and processing.
- Provides regular enrollment funnel reports, including but not limited to, analysis by high school and program for the VP.
- Hires, supervises, and evaluates the Undergraduate Admissions professional and administrative staff.
- Manage the operational budget and all expenditures for the department.
- Develop critical relationships and partnerships with school administrators.
- Review, adhere to admission policies, making suggests for changes to the VP.
- Utilizes CRM technology and data analysis to create, enhance, and measure the recruitment, admission, and conversion of undergraduate students. Uses same data to monitor ROI of each strategy and tactic.
- Works in collaboration with the Director of Financial Aid to administer scholarship programs.
- Work collaboratively throughout the College, serving on various committees as determined by the VP.
- Analyze admissions data, interpreting and applying outcomes to admission decisions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Jobs@chc.edu. No phone calls please.
Chestnut Hill College is an employer committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion as a core value. In an effort to support our diverse student community, we embrace equal access and welcome application from candidates of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and encourage applications from groups underrepresented in higher education. We are committed to increasing the diversity of the college community and the curriculum.