Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Ability to interact with diverse groups in a positive and professional manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle confidential information.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and car insurance or the ability to demonstrate the capacity to meet the transportation needs for the position.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college/university required.
- Prior experience handling an array of customer services duties is required.
- Manage all activities related to prospective students, applicants, school districts and colleges from a specific territory/population
- Attend regional and national college fairs (virtual where applicable)
- Report on recruitment initiatives, including tracking of inquiries, applications, follow-up contacts, campus visits, etc. that allow for the analysis of strategies
- Conduct engagement via telephone, email, written, and personal contact with prospective students, families and school personnel in a timely manner
- Conduct interviews and information sessions for all populations, and when appropriate, tours of campus
- Promptly respond to phone calls, email and inquires
- Manage application flow. Evaluate admissions applications and make admissions decisions or recommendations in a timely fashion. Work closely with financial aid and other offices on campus to provide information students need to convert acceptances to enrollments
- Extensive travel may be required for in-person recruitment to targeted schools, colleges and events in assigned regions to provide presentations to students and parents, attend recruitment fairs and college nights, providing information to prospective students and their families, to include evening and weekend programs.
- Coordinate special projects as assigned
- Provide back-up counseling and support for financial aid as needed.
- Frequent evening and weekend work may be required
- Other duties as assigned
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Jobs@chc.edu. Not phone calls please.
Chestnut Hill College is an employer committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion as a core value. In an effort to support our diverse student community, we embrace equal access and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and encourage applications from groups underrepresented in higher education. We are committed to increasing the diversity of the college community and the curriculum.