To provide support to Administration in Academic Affairs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to learn new Academic Software
In support of Academic Affairs
- Provides support to the Executive Assistant as needed
- Provides scheduling and logistical support for event planning for all three schools and the Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Facilitates communication between College Officer for Diversity and Inclusion and college community
- Provides coverage support for SGS as needed
- Provides coverage support for Faculty Assistant office as needed
- Coordinates and facilitates timely submission of book orders in all three schools with the College Book store (HEA compliance)
- Receives, edits, and formats content in the annual publication of the Catalog for all three schools in conjunction with the Registrar
- Supervises work-study students in the Office of Academic Affairs
- Assists Executive Assistant to the VPAA with managing logistics for in-house conferences
In support of the Dean SUS
- Provides support to the Assistant to the Dean, SUS as needed
- Facilitates communication between the Dean of the School of Undergraduate Studies and faculty, staff, or students
- Coordinates appointments for the Dean of the School of Undergraduate Studies
- Maintains files
- Maintains organization of the office i.e. supplies, machinery etc.
- Completes duties and projects in a timely and precise manner
- Completes other duties and projects as assigned
Interested candidates may send a cover letter and resume to Susanne Harkins, Assistant to the Undergraduate Dean, at HarkinsS@chc.edu. No phone calls, please.