The Center for Business at Chestnut Hill College is seeking a qualified instructor to teach Accounting Courses for Fall 2021.
- Master’s degree in a specific field of accounting required. Ph.D. in Accounting or Finance or D.B.A. preferred from an ACSBP accredited university;
- Active professional certification in accounting or related field (e.g., CPA, CMA, CFE, CFA)
- Demonstrated significant and substantive work experience in accounting, finance, or field related to the teaching areas
- Demonstrated effectiveness in teaching at a college or university;
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Excel
- In-depth experience with Canvas Management Learning System
Responsibilities include teaching three-hour courses (12 credit hours) in the undergraduate division. The incumbent should be capable of instructing beginning and advanced accounting, contributing toward a high quality learning environment, and support of the College’s mission to provide students with holistic education in an inclusive Catholic community marked by academic excellence, shared responsibility, personal and professional growth, service to one another and to the global community, and concern for the Earth
Interested candidates should submit
- A letter of interest that specifically highlights your qualifications and experience as they relate to the position description;
- Current Resume/CV;
- A list of names, addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses for three references; and
- Recent teaching evaluations
- Copy of transcript to
. No phone calls please.
Chestnut Hill College is an employer committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion as a core value. In an effort to support our diverse student community, we embrace equal access and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and encourage applications from groups underrepresented in higher education. We are committed to increasing the diversity of the college community and the curriculum.