The Computer Science & Information Technology Department at Chestnut Hill College is seeking a qualified instructor to teach CMTC 260: Applied Operating Systems for spring 2018.
This course provides a hands-on introduction to Windows, Linux, and Macintosh. Students are introduced to the fundamental concepts underlying all operating systems and learn how to implement these concepts on each system.
- Master’s degree or higher
- Education and experience in Windows, Linux and Macintosh OS
The course is offered during the day. The course will be offer during one of the following time slots.
- Monday and Wednesday – 8:00-9:15
- Monday and Wednesday – 9:30-10:45
- Monday and Wednesday – 4:15-5:30
- Tuesday and Thursday – 8:00-9:15am
- Tuesday and Thursday - 4:00-5:15pm
If prospective instructor is hired before course time is finalized, other times for teaching the course may be available.
Interested candidates should submit their resume, teaching philosophy, and a copy of their transcription to Lisa M. Olivieri, SSJ, Undergraduate Program Coordinator. Email address: email@example.com. No phone calls, please.