Chestnut Hill College is seeking applicants for Adjunct Education Faculty to teach courses for the 2021 Fall Semester. Founded by the Sisters of Saint Joseph, Chestnut Hill College is an independent, Catholic institution that fosters excellence by providing a holistic education within a strong liberal arts tradition.
Courses are intended to be in-person but may be converted to hybrid or online depending on the limitations as a result of the restrictions associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.
EDP4 207: Reading Methods and Assessment (Tu/Th 9:30-10:45)
EDP4 318: Family and Community Partners (M/W 12:30-1:45)
- A Master’s degree in Education or an Education related field
- Pennsylvania state teacher certification in Early Childhood or Elementary Education
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience as a classroom teacher
EDSP 347: Assessment and Intervention for All Learners (M/W 9:30-10:45)
- A Master’s degree in Special Education
- Pennsylvania state teacher certification in Special Education
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience as a classroom teacher in Special Education
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, current resume, a short statement on teaching philosophy, and the names, addresses, and phone numbers of three references to Jobs@chc.edu. Review of applications will begin immediately. No phone calls please.
Chestnut Hill College is an employer committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion as a core value. In an effort to support our diverse student community, we embrace equal access and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and encourage applications from groups underrepresented in higher education. We are committed to increasing the diversity of the college community and the curriculum.