This event will bring SEPCHE* Employers and Students networking together in a meet and greet format showing majors in action enabling students to make connections to careers. The feedback in the past was that students, alumni, and employers recommended major-specific events to provide targeted information. We feel events of this nature will provide an opportunity for informal conversation and education about opportunities in the fields of Criminal Justice, Global Affairs, Human Services, & Psychology. While this event targets those specific majors, all majors are welcome to meet and connect with potential employers.
31 Companies attending (as of 2/20/20)...
- Access Services
- Aspire Child & Family Services
- Bright Horizons
- Brooke Glen Behavioral Hospital
- CCRES Educational and Behavioral Health Services
- Central Behavioral Health
- Chestnut Hill College - School of Graduate Studies
- Child and Family Focus, Inc.
- ChildCare Careers
- Children's Crisis Treatment Center
- Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Foundations Behavioral Health
- Health Advocate
- Homeland Security Investigations - Philadelphia
- Horizon House
- Humanus Corporation
- Kaleidoscope Family Solutions, Inc.
- Kensington Management Services Inc.
- Keystone Human Services
- Kintock Group
- Lenape Valley Foundation
- Main Line Rehabilitations Associates Inc.
- Northeast Treatment Centers
- Philadelphia Parks and Recreation Outdoor Experience
- Philadelphia Police Department
- ReMed Recovery Care Centers
- T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc.
- United States Census Bureau
- Warwick Family Services
Questions? Contact Andrea Boyle, Assistant Director of Career Development Chestnut Hill College: BoyleA@chc.edu or 215-248-7109
*Southeastern Pennsylvania Consortium for Higher Education (Arcadia University, Cabrini University, Chestnut Hill College, Gwynedd Mercy University, Holy Family University, Immaculata University, Neumann University, Rosemont College)