This event will bring SEPCHE* Employers and Students networking together in a meet and greet format showing majors in action enabling students to make connections to careers. The feedback in the past was that students, alumni, and employers recommended major-specific events to provide targeted information. We feel events of this nature will provide an opportunity for informal conversation and education about opportunities in the fields of Criminal Justice, Global Affairs, Human Services, & Psychology. While this event targets those specific majors, all majors are welcome to meet and connect with potential employers.
Date: March 25, 2019
Place: St. Joseph Hall, Chestnut Hill College
9601 Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118
Employers are welcome to set-up their table beginning at 12:00pm
Program Content: 3 hour event from 1:00pm - 4:00pm - Informal networking with students and employers at tables
Snow Date: March 27, 2019
Questions? Contact Andrea Boyle, Assistant Director of Career Development Chestnut Hill College: BoyleA@chc.edu or 215-248-7109
*Southeastern Pennsylvania Consortium for Higher Education (Arcadia University, Cabrini University, Chestnut Hill College, Gwynedd Mercy University, Holy Family University, Immaculata University, Neumann University, Rosemont College)
Employers that have signed up as of 3/22/19
- Access Services
- Bright Horizons
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives (ATF)
- CCRES Educational and Behavioral Health Services
- Central Behavioral Health (Central MHMR)
- Child and Family Focus
- Child Guidance Resource Centers
- Community Integrated Services
- ESF Summer Camps
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Foundations Behavioral Health
- Horizon House
- JEVS Human Services
- Kaleidoscope Family Solutions
- Kensington Management Services Inc.
- Main Line Rehabilitation Associates Inc.
- Marine Officer Program
Montgomery County Department of Public Safety
Northeast Treatment Centers
- ReMed Recovery Care Centers
- T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc.
- Teenagers, Inc.
- The Kintock Group
- Victim Services Center of Montgomery County, Inc.
- West Oak Lane Senior Center