This event will bring CHC Employers and Students networking together in a meet and greet format showing majors in action enabling students to make connections to careers. The feedback in the past was that students, alumni, and employers recommended major-specific events to provide targeted information. We feel events of this nature will provide an opportunity for informal conversation and education about opportunities in the fields of Criminal Justice and Human Services.
Companies register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/human-services-criminal-justice-networkingr...
Contact Andrea Boyle (BoyleA@chc.edu) for the password to register.
Students - List of attending companies (updated 3/15/2018)
- Access Services
- Central Behavioral Health
- Child Guidance Resource Centers
- County of Chester
- Covenant House PA
- Department of Justice, ATF
- Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Fairfax County Sheriff's Office
- Green Tree School & Services
- Health Advocate/West Corporation
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Horizon House
- Kaleidoscope Family Solutions
- Kensington Management Services Inc.
- Montgomery Early Learning Center
- Pennsylvania State Police
- Philadelphia Police Department
- Resources for Human Development
- Senior Helpers of Chestnut Hill
- T.W. Ponessa & Associates Counseling Services, Inc.
- The Kintock Group
- Victim Services Center of Montgomery County, Inc.
- Warwick Family Services