Dear Members of the CHC Community,
February 22 is Ash Wednesday, the beginning of the Lenten season in the Christian faith. Receiving blessed ashes on our forehead is an outward sign that we belong to God - that we are part of something bigger, something holy, and that we believe in the life and light of Christ. Lent is about being transformed and made new. Lent is a season of prayer, fasting, and almsgiving to prepare for the Holy Triduum and Easter Sunday.
On Ash Wednesday, we invite you to join us in the Carlino Chapel:
- 12:00-12:40pm – Ash Wednesday Mass with Distribution of Ashes
- 2:00-2:30pm – Prayer Service with Distribution of Ashes
- 5:00-5:30pm – Drop-In for Personal Prayer and Distribution of Ashes
We encourage these opportunities for prayer, service, and healing this Lenten Season:
- Lenten Journey with the Sisters of St. Joseph, email@example.com
- Love in the Neighborhood Spring Break Service March 8-10, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daily Mass Tuesdays and Thursdays & Reconciliation, email@example.com
- Individual Spiritual Direction & Small Reflection Groups, firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Mission and Ministry team is here to listen and pray alongside you. Please reach out if we can be of support on your journey. May this season of Lent be one of peace and companionship.
Jackie Newns, Chief Officer of Mission and Ministry, NewnsJ@chc.edu
Frank Bruno, Campus Minister for Service & Athletics
Anna Ryan-Bender, Director of Campus Ministry, Ryan-BenderA@chc.edu
Fr. Bob Mulligan, Chaplain, MulliganR1@chc.edu