Chestnut Hill College is proud to offer a generous and comprehensive benefits package that promotes a healthy work-life balance while providing tools to help achieve personal goals.
All regular full-time employees (working 30 or more hours per week) and their eligible dependents may participate in a comprehensive benefits program as of the first day of hire at Chestnut Hill.
In addition to core benefits such as medical care, dental care and retirement, Chestnut Hill also offers a wide range of ancillary benefits to attract, support and reward employees at Chestnut Hill College.
Benefit Provider Quick Links (Effective 1/1/2020)
- Medical/Rx/Vision Plans Info & Contact:
- Independence Blue Cross dedicated PAISBOA HBT Service Line - 1.833.444.2583
- Vision Benefits of America (VBA) Vision Customer Service number - 1.800.432.4966
- CVS (Prescription Plan) - 1.866.844.9830
- Vision Plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental Plan Info & Contact:
- Delta Dental PPO Customer Service - 800.932.0783
- Delta Dental Claim Form
Term Life Insurance/Voluntary Life/Long-Term Disability/Short-Term Disability & Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Unum Plans Info & Contact:
*Unum customer service line - 1.800.421.0344
- Ameriflex FSA
- Leave Time
- TIAA Retirement Savings Plan
The actual amount and description of each benefit is subject to the plan documents on file in the Human Resources Office.
In addition to the benefits noted above for all regular full-time employees (working 30 or more hours per week), additional benefits are available.
These benefits are also available for regular part-time employees (working 20 or more hours per week). These ancillary benefits include:
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Staff Tuition Grant
- Voluntary Whole Life Insurance