To begin the admissions process and/or to request an application packet (with instructions and forms), contact the Graduate Admissions Staff at GradAdmissions@chc.edu or 215-248-7170.
- Application: Online or Form
($55 fee; waived for CHC graduates and Information Session attendees)
- Official sealed transcripts of all previous college and university study (Applicants must have graduated, or anticipate graduating, from an accredited institution with a four-year bachelor's degree; waived for applicants whose last college was CHC.)
- Two letters of recommendation from academic or supervisory sources. Use the CHC forms provided in application.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0/4 or higher is generally required for acceptance to education programs (with the exceptions of Educational Studies and Montessori programs). Questions about these requirements should be directed to EducationDivision@chc.edu
- International Students must also submit acceptable TOEFL or IELTS or Advanced-Level ELS Program Certificate. WES or ECE transcript evaluations are required if transcripts are not in English.
Note: International Students are not eligible for State Certifications.
- Professional Goals Essay - Guidelines
All materials should be submitted to:
CHC Graduate Admissions
9601 Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia PA 19118
Applicants are responsible for ensuring that all materials have been received. If you believe all requirements should have been received and you have not been contacted, please email GradAdmissions@chc.edu to check your status.
Submitted materials become the property of Chestnut Hill College.