Note: Students are responsible for providing their own health insurance, whether by parent/guardian’s health coverage or their own election into a plan. The College does not require students to provide proof of health insurance coverage however it is strongly encouraged. Additionally, the College does not provide health insurance coverage to students. The Health Office on campus is equipped to treat minor illnesses and injuries and is available to undergraduate students through the Health Services Fee.
Required Health Forms for Chestnut Hill College
• Assessment and treatment of acute illnesses
• Physical exams (*not for college entry)
• Order and interpret laboratory and diagnostic testing (such as x-rays) as needed
• Prescribe and manage medications; provide over the counter medications
• Referrals to specialists and other healthcare providers as needed
• Health information and programs
• Nutrition Counseling
• Smoking cessation
The Health Center is closed for the summer and will re-open on Friday, August 22, 2014.
Fitzsimmons Hall, First Floor
Campus emergency: 215-242-7777 or x7777 from any campus phone
Barbara Dougherty, CRNP