William J. Ernst, Psy.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Office Location: St. Joseph Hall, 4th flr., North Wing, SJ450
Office Phone: 215.753.3632
Psychological Assessment II
Biological Bases of Behavior
Historical Foundations of Psychology
- misconceptions of traumatic brain injury
- interprofessional collaboration
- neuropsychological assessment
- Ernst, W. J., Trice, A. D. Gilbert, J. & Potts, H. (2009). Misconceptions about traumatic brain injury and recovery among nursing students. Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation. 24(3), 213-220.
- Ernst, W. J., Pelletier S., & Simpson, G. (2008). Consultation with school personnel: What clinical neuropsychologists need to know. The Clinical Neuropsychologist, 22(6), 953-976.
- Ernst, W J., Grayson, J., & Webb, N. (2006, Summer). Maltreatment and its effects on early brain development. Virginia Child Protection Newsletter, 77, 1-16.
Other Academic Information
Consultant to the College Board
Licensed Psychologist (PA, NJ, VA)
National Register Health Service Provider in Psychology
Member of the American Psychological Association
Member of the National Academy of Neuropsychology