Andrew E. Behrendt, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Office Location: DeSales Room 8
Office Phone: 215.248.7128
- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania
- M.S., University of Pennsylvania
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania
- Introduction to Graduate Psychology
- Research Design and Methodology
- Human Sexuality and Marriage
- Supervised Internship
- Master's Thesis Mentoring
- Relationships and sexuality, sexuality in health and illness
- Body image
- Eating Disorders
- Psychology and Spirituality
- The Human-Canine Relationship: Dogs' contributions to psychology and spirituality
Rutter, P.A. & Behrendt, A.E. (2004). Adolescent suicide risk: Four psychosocial factors. Adolescence, 39 (154), 295-302.
Saad, C. & Behrendt, A.E. (1996). Sclerderma and sexuality. The Journal of Sex Research, 33 (3), 215-220.