Carol Jean Vale, SSJ, Ph.D.
Office Location: St. Joseph Hall, Second Floor
Office Phone: 215.248.7021
- A.B., English, Chestnut Hill College, 1978
M.A., Theology/Spirituality, Fordham University, 1983
Ph.D., Historical Theology, Presidential Scholar, Fordham University, 1990
- CEO of Chestnut Hill College
- African Sisters Education Collaborative (ASEC), Chair
- Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities (ACCU), Past Chair
- Institute for Administration in Catholic Higher Education, Advisory Board
- Association of Colleges of Sisters of Saint Joseph (ACSSJ), Past Board Chair
- Neylan Commission, Past Board Chair
- SouthEastern Pennsylvania Consortium for Higher Education (SEPCHE), Past Chair
- Catholic Theological Society of America
- American Teilhard Association
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU)
- American Council on Education
- Association of Governing Boards
- Council of Independent Colleges (CIC)
- "Forward" in Marie A. Conn, Ph.D. and Therese McGuire, SSJ, eds. Balancing the Scales: An Examination of the Manipulation and Transformation of Symbolic Concepts of Women (Lanham, MD: University Press of America, 2003), pp. ix-xxvi.
- Catholic Higher Education: Challenges of Discipleship and Citizenship, Current Issues in Catholic Higher Education, Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities, Volume 21(1), Fall 2000.
- Approaching the Third Millennium: Making a Difference in the Local and Global Community, Current Issues in Catholic Higher Education, Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities, Volume 17(2), Spring 1997.