Welcome to Chestnut Hill College’s Alumni Relations Web pages. Our Office of Alumni Relations is here for you --- to help you stay connected with one another and with the College, and to help you advance the interests of our alma mater.
More than 10,000 individuals have earned degrees from Chestnut Hill College since 1924. The list of accomplished graduates includes hundreds- in medicine, law, research, education, and business. Our alums are also well known for their commitment to volunteerism in countless civic, cultural, educational, and religious organizations. Their spirit continues to animate the campus through the generous support of and dedication to their alma mater.
Either alone or in collaboration with other members of the Office of Institutional Advancement, the Admissions Office, and the Career Services Office, the alumni relations director plans and implements programs, events, services, and gatherings designed to promote and strengthen the interests of the College and its graduates. Pertinent operational areas include alumni records management, alumni communications, student recruitment and retention, marketing, and project management.
I look forward to working with you and welcoming you to campus often.
Catherine Quinn '78 SCPS
For additional information about the Office of Alumni Relations, contact:
|Catherine Quinn '78 SCPS |
Director of Alumni Relations
Fran Vorsky '05, '07 SGS
Associate Director of Alumni Relations
The Office of Alumni Relations is located in St. Joseph Hall.
- March 21: CHC in NYC, show and reception. Click here for more details.
- April 16: SEPCHE Alumni Summit at the Pyramid Club (limited tickets available)
- April 19: Golden Griffins Breakfast
- May 16: CHC 90th Anniversary Gala
- June 5-7: Reunion Weekend (Undergraduate classes ending in 0s and 5s)
- August 29: 2nd Annual CHC Night at the Phillies. Tickets on sale now!
- September 20: Alumni Tailgate at Sprint Football Home Opener
- October 12: Golf Invitational
- October 16-17: Harry Potter Weekend
- December 4: Alumni Holiday Cheer (following Carol Night)
Check back soon for more information on these great events!