Students can transfer a maximum of 75 credits, and must complete a minimum 45 credits at Chestnut Hill College in order to earn a degree. Transfer credits with a grade of "C" or higher will be evaluated.
In order for a course to be accepted in transfer, it must meet the following criteria:
- the student earned a grade of C (2.0) or better; the course is applicable to a specific program of study;
- an official transcript has been provided;
- courses more than 10 years old will be evaluated on an individual basis.
A maximum of fifteen (15) credits meeting score requirements from Advanced Placement or College Level Exam Placement (CLEP) may be included among the 75 credits transferred to Chestnut Hill College
Along with accepting transfer credits from regionally accredited colleges and universities, Chestnut Hill College maintains articulation agreements with the following local community colleges:
- Bucks County Community College
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Delaware County Community College
- Harcum College
- Manor College
- Montgomery County Community College
- Salem County College
Under these articulation agreements, students will be guaranteed admission into a Bachelor’s degree program in Chestnut Hill College’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies on the condition that they:
- Graduate with an Associate’s degree and a minimum GPA of 2.0 and satisfy all Chestnut Hill College admissions requirements.
- Attend on a full or part-time basis.
- Complete a minimum of 45 academic credits at Chestnut Hill College.