Housing Selection for current/returning CHC students
Looking to live on campus next year? Well, here is what you need to know. To live in college housing, all residents must be full-time undergraduate students carrying a minimum of 12 credits. To reserve your spot on campus for next year, you must make a $100 non-refundable deposit. The deposit will be credited to your fall room and board charge.
The following will be available to students for housing but subject to change:
• Fournier Hall: Limited singles and doubles, common bath; possible single suites
• Fitzsimmons Hall: 4 or 6 person suited, shared bath
• SugarLoaf (Loyola Lodge): 2 person, private bath
• Lincoln Woods: 2 person, one bedroom apartments or 4 person, two bedroom apartments
What you need to know NOW:
• Applications for Lincoln Woods Apartments are available and are due on February 28th.
• Applications for Themed Living Communities are available and are due March 21st.
• Students interested in living on campus for the 2014-2015 academic year must make a $100 deposit between March 10-21, 2014 on the MyCHC Residence Life portal page (found under Student Life). Credit or debit payments only. Cash payments will not be collected in the Office of Residence Life.
• Students who deposit will be assigned a lottery number based on class year. Students will select their housing on Housing Selection Day in lottery number order.
All deposited students will receive their lottery number the first week of April along with details about Housing Selection Day. Please save the date:
Friday, April 11, 2014
First Years (rising sophomores) 1:00pm-3:00pm
Housing information sessions are scheduled to help answer any questions you may have. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org but we encourage you to wait until you have read all of the information available on the Residence Life portal page.
Lincoln Woods Apartment Application
Themed Learning Communities Application
Housing Selection Proxy Form