Fridays After Dark
Need something to do on the weekend? The Student Activities Office hosts late night programming every Friday night from 9pm-1am. These events include concerts, movies, trips, arts and crafts, and much more. Check out the Student Life calendar for more details!
Fun at One
Student Activities presents "Fun at One" every Wednesday from 1pm-3pm in the Student Activities Office. This weekly mini event can include food, entertainment or freebies! Supplies are limited so be sure to get here early!
Past Fun at One events have included:
- Cookies and Hot Cocoa
- Arts and Crafts projects
- Mini Massages
- Valentine’s Day Candy Buffet
Fall in Love With Philly
Free and discounted tickets to a variety of Philadelphia area attractions allow you to go on your own time and with your own transportation. With free SEPTA tokens and discounted tickets, a day out in Philly can cost as little as $3! Have a suggestion for new tickets? Drop by the Student Activities Office and let us know!
Here's what you need to know:
- Discount tickets are available to Chestnut Hill students in the School of Undergraduate Studies.
- A valid CHC ID must be presented at the time of purchase. The limit is one (1) ticket per ID.
- Only valid CHC IDs will be accepted. Students must be present with their own ID; IDs for students other than those present cannot be accepted.
- Tickets must be purchased at the Student Activities Office located on the 3rd Floor of St. Joseph’s Hall.
- Tickets are sold on first-come first served basis (quantity varies for each event).
- Limited quantities of tickets are available for all listed events. Sellouts are possible and ticket availability is not guaranteed.
- Please note you can receive a maximum of 5 tickets of each item listed per semester. Once you reach 5 tickets of that item, you are not able to purchase that item until the next semester (ex: bought 5 AMC movie tickets, but still eligible for 5 Zoo tickets, 5 Longwood Garden tickets, etc.).