Tuition & Fees
Tuition and Fees for 2015-16 Academic Year
|Full Time Student (12-18 credits):
||$16,465.00 per semester - $32,930.00 for year
|Part Time Student:
||$705 per credit hour
|Summer 2015 Part-Time Student:
||$320 per credit hour
|Student Activity Fee:
||$65 per semester - $130 per year
|Health Services Fee:
||$35 per semester - $70 per year
||$425 one-time fee (for new students only)
|Room Damage Deposit:
||$250 one-time fee (for new students living in Campus Housing only) **does not apply to commuters**
Room and Board
Chestnut Hill College offers several options for residential living. All options except for Lincoln Woods Apartments include a Board Plan of 19 meals per week during
the academic year (excluding breaks, holidays, etc.). Prices vary by type of room and residence hall location and range from
$8,950 to $11,250 per academic year. Click here to view the Residence Life Rates for 2015-16.
Payment of Bills
Fall tuition is due: August 1
Spring tuition is due: January 2
Summer tuition is due: April 15
Student may visit the Student Financial Services Office, located on the first floor of St. Joseph Hall to make payment arrangements. We accept cash payments, checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Students may also make payment over the phone with a credit card or online via the portal.
Chestnut Hill College
PO Box 8500 #9986
Philadelphia, PA 19178-9986
Undergraduate Nelnet Monthly Payment Plan
Chestnut Hill College offers an interest free payment plan through Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS). For the 2015-16 school year, you may enroll in a 12 month, 11 month, 10 month or 9 month payment arrangement. If you opt to sign up, you may do so directly at: Nelnet Monthly Payment Plan. Enrollment will begin on April 15 for the 2014-15 school year.
The enrollment schedule is as follows:
- 12 month: must enroll by May 16 - no down payment is required
1st payment due May 20: payments run May - April
- 11 month: must enroll by June 18 - no down payment is required
1st payment due June 20: payments run June - April
- 10 month: must enroll by July 17 - no down payment is required
1st payment due July 20: payments run July - April
- 9 month: must enroll by August 6 - 10% down payment is required at time of enrollment
1st payment due August 20 - payments run August - April
There is a $75.00 enrollment fee for the Nelnet Monthly Payment Plan. The $75 will be paid at the time of enrollment. The Nelnet Monthly Payment Plan is only available to students in the School of Undergraduate Studies at Chestnut Hill College.
Why should you sign up for the College's Nelnet Monthly Payment Plan?
- Tuition payments are spread out over a monthly period, rather than one lump payment.
- No interest charges.
- Have the option of monthly payments conveniently debited from your bank account or
charged to a credit card without the hassle or worry about remembering to make
payments each month.
- Easy online enrollment: Nelnet Monthly Payment Plan
Calculating your Monthly Payments
- If you know the total expenses and have an accurate Financial Aid Award Letter you can determine your monthly payments.
- If you have any difficulty calculating your payments contact the Office of Student Financial Services at 215-248-7116 or email one of our representatives .
Have Further Questions?
Please see our FAQ's page or contact the Student Financial Services Office at 215-248-7182 or email one of our representatives.